- Morning walks with Kyley, spying for the deer and saluting the Revolutionary soldier’s grave whenever we passed it.
- Postcards from my study abroad friends.
- Getting my Throne of Glass book signed by Sarah Maas.
- Sitting on the dock by myself during the Gate retreat and watching the stars.
- The Great Gatsby Gala–particularly when Donovan taught me how to swing dance.
- The last Mountain Day march, holding hands with a boy (gasp!) and successfully making it up and down the mountain five times.
- Giving Erika her Perry the Platypus hat.
- Reading Pride and Prejudice in a hammock on a fall day.
- Spending an evening doing an analysis on Percy Jackson.
- Italian wedding soup and pirate accents with Erika.
- Wrestling sheep.
- Oak Hill in the Lights and the golf cart guy leaving Anna and Kyley behind.
- A Christmas Carol with Anna at the Shakespeare’s Tavern.
- The [SOUP] retreat: found a creepy Confederate graveyard, sat on a cliff to watch the sunset, accidentally joined a parade in Chattanooga, ate delicious Mexican food, stopped at a donut store that had OREO DONUTS, ran out to the bridge to catch fireworks, and I was named “most like a wizard.”
- Evenings with Greenbaum discussing Blessings.
- Seeing the crazy turn out at the Ramifications Launch Party, and being supported by so many of my friends.
- Singing Jingle Bells approximately 25 times with small children during College Connect.
(Hopefully I’ll get around to blogging about a couple of these specific events…)